Time is TBD|
Sounds Good: Learn to Play the Tibetan Bowls
Would you like to learn to play the Singing Bowls for yourself or others? this workshop is for you
Time & Location
Time is TBD
London, Millers Way Project, Miller's Way, London W6 7NH, UK
About the event
This workshop is for ALL beginners. It is suitable for those who wants to be able to play and use the singing bowls at home, for themselves and their loved ones. This is also adequate for therapists such as Yoga teachers who wish to introduce sound to their classes or psychotherapists, hypnotherapists and energy workers (reiki, massage therapists and so on).
This is NOT a certified training if you wish to become a Sound Practitioner but an all-in-one introduction.
What You'll Learn
- The benefits of sound healing and when to use it
- We’ll go through a bit of theory (Nada Yoga, Mantras, quantum physics and basic understanding of the medicinal value of sound). Just enough, so that you do understand the science behind the practice and are able to explain how sound works and why it does.
- You will discover the different mallets, bowls, their uses and which to use depending on the context
- I’ll share the Dos and Don’ts, demonstrate shortly to leave you time and space to practice and feel confident about doing so.
- I will teach you how to use the bowls ON & FOR someone else. Here again, you’ll have time to practice, gaining confidence to use the bowls for others when back at home.
- You’ll also learn a simple sound meditation with amazing benefits to pacify yourself, which you can include in your daily routine.
- We’ll end on a short sound bath to round up this beautiful experience
2:30 - Welcome, Introduction, a bit of theory
- Clearing the space
- introduce yourself
- Herbal tea & fruits
- the basics: history, science, benefits
3:00 Learn to Play: the basics
- mallets & bowls
- Demo & Practice
3:30 Tea break
3:45 Play For & On others: Dos & Donts
4:30 Sound Bath 30'
5:00 Closing Circle: feedback & buy your own bowl
I am Eve "Mehei" and I am a certified Ayurvedic and Sound practitioner, a Medicine woman for the Sacred Women School, a Zen yoga instructor and a Gong & Tibetan bowls Master and Teacher as well as a Nada Yoga teachwer (the Yoga of Sound).
I have had the chance to learn under some of the most respected masters in India and Europe, sharing their ancient wisdom for the sake of our collective health, wellbeing and heightened consciousness.
I organize these playful and holistic wellness experiences, weaving yoga, breath-work, meditation, sound, voice and movement motivated by a vision of living in an awakened world, where each of us realises his own nature. My mission is to create a sacred space and support each participant wherever they are on their path of healing and self-discovery, generating inspiration and creativity to support your personal growth.
Minimum Participants 6- Maximum 10
The workshop last 3 hours and costs £90. It is likely to happen on a saturday afternoon from 2:30 to 5:30.
Register your interest.