Time is TBD|
Detox, the Ayurvedic Way
Feeling a bit lost when it comes to Detox and nutrition? Superfoods? intermittent fasting? The information is so vast and contradicting... In this Ayurvedic workshop, you will be able to understand the nature of "toxins" how to cleanse for a healthier and balanced life
Time & Location
Time is TBD
London, Millers Way Project, Miller's Way, London W6 7NH, UK
About the event
This two-hour workshop will help you understand the formation of toxins, how to prevent it and how to cleanse and reset naturally and holistically this spring.
Topics of discussion will include:
- The main principles of Ayurveda: the role of the digestive fire in the creation of toxins
- The presence of toxins: easy recognition of the toxins of the body & the mind
- The development of disease & the lymphatic system: why detox is crucial
- Take the test: what is my imbalance?
- The foods and lifestyle which create toxins
- What to eat? What to avoid?
You’ll leave with recipes, tricks and lifestyle suggestions for your own detox and a 2 weeks broad plan to put into action A download of the class content & recommendations will be made available for all who attend. Looking forward to sharing with you the ancient and often miraculous knowledge of Ayurveda for better natural Health.