Fri, 26 May|
EVASION: Detente & Harmonie
4 days to disconnect, detoxify, de-stress in the heart of Provence in Gordes (This retreat is carried in French)
Time & Location
26 May 2023, 15:00 CEST – 29 May 2023, 16:00 CEST
Gordes, 84220 Gordes, France
About the event
Spring is here! Everything is born and renewed. It is the same for us. After the winter, marked by stagnation, accumulation and conservation of energies, it is time to get rid of the overflow and take a regenerating break: Ayurveda teaches us that in spring, there is aggravation of the Kapha dosha. Think of Kapha as a piece of ice: when it melts in the spring, it becomes water and spreads everywhere, causing weight gain, fatigue, asthma, allergies, colds and indigestion, often depression and stress.
Whether it's body or mind, the season requires that we find harmony again by detoxifying the body and mind, and pacify the nervous system
4-DAY-3-NIGHT RETREAT: WHAT TO EXPECT?
During these few days, you’ll be immersed in nature and the perfect Provençal silence. At the foot of the Luberon in Gordes, you’ll gift yourself a well-being break to detoxify, de-stress and disconnect.
Expect morning fitness yoga, pranayama (breathwork) to renew your vital energy, different meditations to the parasympathetic system, an introduction to mantras, sound baths to float in peace and balance the nervous system, participatory workshops on detoxifying and soothing local kitchen plants, a meditative walk in the garrigues but also resources to understand stress and get rid of toxins whether physical, mental or emotional, so that you can take this wealth of health and bliss with you to apply it at home.
If you suffer from any condition, and you are wondering if this retreat is appropriate for you, you can contact Eve to discuss it (+447855640598)
THE PLACE: INTIMACY, SILENCE, NATURE
We welcome you in 2 Provence farmhouses in the heart of the Luberon, on the hills facing the medieval village of Gordes in the middle of scrubland, with garden and swimming pool. The accommodation is on the site itself.
You will join a small group of about 12 to 16 people to guarantee privacy and sincere exchange.
1. 2 people sharing: (2 single beds): there are only 2 of this kind, and more if you sleep in the same bed (for couples)
2. Single occupancy (in a double or single bed)
3. Option Without-Accommodation(for 5 people maximum)
The bathrooms are ensuite or to share (2 people)
For the option “Without Accommodation”
You can find an Airbnb or head to one of the following solutions near the site:
· Le mas des Oliviers (5min en voiture) : http://www.masdesoliviers.org/
· Le Verger en Luberon (Guest House) (4 min en voiture) : http://www.levergerenluberon.com/chambres.html
· Le mas des roses B&B : http://mas-des-roses.net/index.php/en/the-property/
· Le mas de la Sénancole (5mins) : https://www.mas-de-la-senancole.com/fr/
We organize these holistic wellness experiences, weaving our combined offerings of yoga, breathwork, meditation, creative explorationsand movements in music, sound baths, ceremonies and dance, driven by a vision of inclusion and brotherhood for each of us to realize our own nature. Our mission as retreat guides is to create a sacred, protected and safe space to support each participant wherever they are on their path of healing and self-discovery.
Nad is a certified yoga teacher (YTT 500) as well as an acupuncturist in traditional Chinese medicine.
Eve is a certified Zen & Nada Yoga teacher (YTT400), Tibetan Gong and Bowl Master and Ayurvedic practitioner.
WHAT TO BRING?
· Your yoga mat!! We have some, but maybe not enough for everyone. If you come by car, bring your own
· Comfortable outfits: tracksuit, sweatpants, sportswear or yoga gear.
· Sweatshirts, sweaters or a blanket – your body temperature drops during a sound bath and evenings can be cool
· A swimsuit and a towel
· Mosquito repellent.
· Walking shoes: sneakers type
1. Water, coffee, meals, and infusions are included
2. Accommodation choices are limited and we will allocate on a first-come-first -served basis
3. Smokers are invited to do so outdoors away from other participants
THE PROGRAM DOES NOT INCLUDE
Your transportation to the retreat site whose address will be communicated after you have made your reservation
HOW TO GET THERE
Gordes, 84220, Vaucluse France
· Nearest airport: Marseille. The taxi from Marseille airport to the place of retreat is about 100 euros.
· Nearest train station: Cavaillon
· Nearest TGV station: Avignon
"We are given the experience of life with an awakened consciousness to live according to our heart, not to our mind"
Early Bird - Sharing
2 single beds€588.00Sale ended
Early Bird - for Couples
a Double bed to share for couples or good friends€1,176.00Sale ended
Early Bird - Single Occupancy€708.00Sale ended
Early Bird - No Accomodation
Find your own accomodation€408.00Sale ended
2 single beds€688.00Sale ended
Standard - Single Occupancy
1 single, or 1 double bed€808.00Sale ended
Standard - For Couples
A Double bed to share for couples, or good friends€1,370.00Sale ended