Sun, 05 Mar|
Sound Bath 5/03/23
Nothing better than a Sound bath to relax, get rid of stress, improve sleep, boost your immune system and find peace. Join me, bi-weekly on Sundays for an hour of bliss.
Time & Location
05 Mar, 18:00 – 19:00
London, Millers Way Project, Miller's Way, London W6 7NH, UK
About the event
What's in the Stars? Moon (Leo) Sextile Mars (Gemini): Just Be
Communication with the opposite sex is at its best! Good relationships are everywhere you look: at work, at home, in your social environment. You feel so much drive, you want to achieve, start new things, your energy and elan to get things done is GRAND. It’s also easy to burn off extra calories, as you'll be inspired to exercise more. But all in all it’s a lot of doing, and less of being.
This soothing sound bath will balance out the current burst of energy, not to tame it, but to get it focused and useful to you. Doing is great and necessary, but it’s always good to remind ourself to “just be” sometimes.
- What’s a Sound bath: This is a 45mins to 1 hour immersion into sound which will bring you to a state of passive and effortless meditation and heal you at cellular level. During the experience, you will be lying down (on your yoga mat – don’t forget it). Let yourself drift into the sounds, be opened to what is happening (visions, comfort, discomfort, sleep, state of emptiness, bliss: whatever it might be, let it flow through you). At the end, we respect a 5/10 minutes silence (Shunya). This is when the healing occurs, do not be in a hurry to get out of it.
- How Does it work: you enter into an accoustic ocean sometimes called the “Healing field”: as the sounds overlap, your mind can no longer follow which induces a state of "passive meditative state" and leads to a feeling of levitation, timelessness and bliss, bringing your brainwaves to a Theta State (when the brainwaves get to a low 4 to 7hz -this is the best state for healing and learning). Meanwhile the physical vibrations are felt, and sound waves reach at cellular level, reorganising what needs to be, through the process of magnetic resonance. Feel free to talk to Eve about the scientific process behind the phenomena or check out how Sound works Magic
- Contra-indications/disclaimer: unexpected effects and enhanced emotions are sometimes experienced in general. The idea is to let things be and not resist. People with Tinnitus can experience discomfort or aggravation of the condition but can also be healed with frequent and appropriate exposure. If you have a pacemaker or metal prosthetic or are pregnant under 3 months, this is not indicated. Please mention your condition before the start of the ceremony
- Snoring: if your neighbour fell asleep and his/her snoring is a bit of a disturbance, stay with it, I will shift the energy so that our snorer changes position. If you fall asleep, you are usually in need of a strong detox. Let yourself be, the vibrations are still doing their work
- Respect the silence in the room. If you need to get up, or leave, please do so in silence. The smallest noise can take people out of their meditative state.
- Use the bathroom before the start
- Dress Code: Keep Warm. As your body temperature decreases during a sound bath, dont hesisate bringing your own blancket, comfortable loose and warm clothing.
- Dont forget: your yoga mat (we only have a few extras). A blanket and pillow are recommended.
- Get there on 10 mins before start: make sure you arrive a bit before the start to have time to settle down. The door closes on the clock as we start the session. Note that once I start the sound bath, I cannot get to the door to open to late comers.
+£0.50 service fee
+£0.50 service fee