Anu taila, a very effective nasal oil to get relief from nasal congestion caused by the sinus. It has the ability to cleanse and protect the nasal passage.
Nasya or Nasal application of herbs and medicated oils is very effective in Hay Fever and Sinusitis but also for all other ENT ailments (Ear infections, Vertigo, Allergies, Tonsillitis, Sleep apnea, Hearing loss) In clinic we combine a course of 5 Nasya treatments with a Spring Cleanse. Alternatively adding a few drops every day of our Anu Tailam Nasya Oil helps protect the mucus membranes and gently cleanses the senses. Nasya combined with Neti Pot can work wonders as it opens up the nasal passages, cleanses and clears mucus and congestion, at the same times lubricates and protects mucus membranes from allergens.
- to cure allergic rhinitis
- to strengthen the eyes, ears, nose, throat and tongue
- to cure headache, migraine
- to help with hair fall and greying of hair.
With the help of a cotton bud, apply a drop in both nostrils up to 23 times a day. This will keep the nasal passage lubricated and will entrap the fine particles present in the air and prevent them from going to the lungs.
A 5 day cleansing Nasya therapy done during the transition of winter and spring can help reduce hay fever symptoms.
- Plastic container, paper packaging
- Brand: Sri Sri
Anu Taila - Nasal Oil
- Nasya oil is best used alone if not under the guidance of an ayurvedic practitioner, and not in combination with other nasal cleansing methods, like the neti pot. It is not recommended to do nasya if you have a cold, a sinus infection, or the flu
- Uk delivery aim: 1-2 days
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days
- We do not deliver outside these regions
- You may be subject to additional charges for VAT and, when applicable, customs duties in your country. For more information about these costs, please contact the tax and customs authorities in your country