KUMARI Oil is a potent cooling oil which will balance excess Pitta (fire). It's used on the head, scalp and hair to promote hair growth, relieve scalp eczema/psoriasis, headacaches and promotes sleep
- Pacifies Pitta, balances Vata, might aggravate Kapha
- Migraines, stress related headaches
- Boils, pimples on the head
- Hair loss
- Skin inflammation, scalp irritation, scalp psoriasis
How & When to use:
- Skin type: dry, hot
- Use: apply to the head before bed daily for hair treatment or when needed in the case of headaches for example
- Non Vegan, NO hormone disrupting chemicals, GMO’s, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, detergents or any harsh ingredients
Ingreditents: Aloe vera, Tinospora cordifolia, Coccinia grandis, Cinnamomum zeylanicum, Piper longum, Zingiber officinale, Myristica fragrans, Santalum album, Kaempferia galangal, Piper nigrum, Nymphaea stellate, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Vetiveria zizanioides, Saussurea lappa, Ghee, Sesame Oil
- Packaging: metal - No plastic
- This oil has been made in Sri Lanka according to a millenary Ayurvedic recipe
Contraindications: There are no contra-indication. Could aggravate Kapha (do not use in winter, if you are cold)
WILD CRAFTED, SUSTAINABLE HARVESTING, CRUELTY FREE, FREE FROM STEROIDS & ALCOHOLS, FAIRLY TRADED ❤︎, HANDMADE , NO CHEMICALS ♲
- CAUTION: If pregnant, consult a qualified herbalist or physician before use.
- If irritation occur, stop its use
- These statements have not been evaluated by the MHRA (UK), FDA (EU) or FDA (USA). This product is not intended to diagnose or prevent any diseases.
- A note from Eve: Do not use formore than 1 month in a row without getting professional advice.
- Uk delivery aim: 1-2 days
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days
- We do not deliver outside these regions
- If you are outside the Uk: You may be subject to additional charges for VAT and, when applicable, customs duties in your country. For more information about these costs, please contact the tax and customs