The use of a neti pot is a traditional component of dinacharya (Ayurvedic daily routine). It is the process of removing excess mucous from the nasal passageways. Neti also enhances the proper absorption of breath, or prana, & can reduce respiratory allergies.
MADE FROM LEAD-FREE CERAMIC. DISHWASHER SAFE.
- maintaining health
- For symptoms of runny nose, sneezing and congestion
- Support a healthy upper respiratory system.
- Provide soothing relief for nasal dryness.
- Gently remove excess mucous.
- Rinse away dust, pollen, and other irritants.
- Maintain a healthy nasal and sinus lining.
- Keep your head clear and refreshed
How to use:
- Daily, 3 times a week or weekly depending on your needs. The yogis use the Neti every day as part of the Yogic Nyamas principles.
- Boil 1/2L of water and add 1/2 tsp of Himalayan or Rock salt. The water shouldnt be saltier than than your tears. Leave the water to cool down. Keep your mouth open and incline your head to the left side while passing the water from the right to the left nostril. Repeat on the other side. You can do it about 3 to 4 times to each nostril.
- You can then stay in Downward Dog for a couple of minutes, followed by the child pose.
- You can also practice Kapalabati pranayama to clear the breathing pathways entirely (only practice this pranayama in the morning, not in the evening).
- If irritation occur, stop use
- These statements have not been evaluated by the MHRA (UK), FDA (EU) or FDA (USA). This product is not intended to diagnose or prevent any diseases
Deliveries to Europe & UK: 9- 12 days
You may be subject to additional charges for VAT and, when applicable, customs duties in your country. For more information about these costs, please contact the tax and customs authorities in your country