Sarshapadee Oil is mainly used for Joint pain relief in the case of osteoarthritis, osteoporosis for example but also in Asthma & breathing difficulties. This is a drying oil which isnt suitable in the presence of inflammation.
- Will pacify an imbalance of Kapha and Vata, but aggravates Pitta
- Effective pain killer
- Swellings, sprains, joint pains, muscle cramps
- Asthma (apply on chest): opens up the bronchial tree. Efficient emergency treatment for severe pain or severe asthma (with chesty cough and gargling noises - not suitable if you cough is dry).
- Do not use in inflammatory conditions (for example, this oil is not appropriate in rheumatoid arthritis, tendinitis and other inflammations).
- Aggravates Pitta, or any inflammatory conditions
- Long term use can aggravate Vata
- Do not use on chest if you have a dry cough
Ingredients & Products information
- 100% PLANT-BASED: Mustard oil, Camphor, Pine tree Turpentine (Cinnamomum camphora, Brassica juncea, Pinus roxburghi)
- No hormone disrupting chemicals, GMO’s, sulfates, parabens, phthalates, preservatives, detergents or any harsh ingredients
- This has been crafted in Sri Lanka according to a millenary ayurvedic recipe
- Packaging: metal Bottle- No plastic
WILD CRAFTED, SUSTAINABLE HARVESTING, CRUELTY FREE, FREE FROM STEROIDS & ALCOHOLS, FAIRLY TRADED ❤︎, HANDMADE , NO CHEMICALS ♲
- If pregnant, consult a qualified herbalist or physician before use.
- If irritation occur, stop its use
- These statements have not been evaluated by the MHRA (UK), FDA (EU) or FDA (USA). This product is not intended to diagnose or prevent any diseases.
- A note from Eve: Do not use formore than 1 month in a row without getting professional advice.
- Uk delivery aim: 1-2 days
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days
- We do not deliver outside these regions
- Outside the UK, You may be subject to additional charges for VAT and, when applicable, customs duties in your country. If Taapoa is obliged by law to collect VAT, you will see the VAT inclusive price at checkout. For more information about these costs, please contact the tax and customs authorities in your country