This "Mala" is a traditional prayer bead necklace made of inlaid turquoise and coral fragments from Tibet and Nepal. Malas are usually used to repeat a mantra (or prayer), 108 times, hence the 108 beads.
- Repeating a mantra makes meditation easier and will help you stick to your routine
- Or just wear it because it's beautiful!
- 108 beads
- 56-60cm / about 23 inches
- Beads diameter: about 75mm / 0.3 inch
- Bead section: square
Large Tibetan Necklace
- Uk delivery aim: 1-2 days
- Europe delivery aim: 3-5 working days
- We do not deliver outside these regions
- You may be subject to additional charges for VAT and, when applicable, customs duties in your country. For more information about these costs, please contact the tax and customs